MOVIES I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN ONCE THAT I STRONGLY DISLIKE
Borderline hate! But hate is a strong word.
- •LabyrinthMy dad is obsessed with David Bowie and always has been, so he figured this would be a good movie to show me and my sister when we were little. I was terrified by it and also never wished my sister would disappear so I guess it worked? I have grown to appreciate the soundtrack, though.
- •Grease 2Such an epic disappointment in every way, shape, and form
- •Bride WarsDon't ask.
- •James and the Giant PeachAnother childhood terror
- •St. Elmo's FireI desperately wanted to like this, since I love the cast and every 80s movie ever. But I just couldn't get into it, mainly because of Emilio E's subplot with Andie McDowell.
- •Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SkullDeep, dejected sigh.
- •Quantum of SolaceFirst of all, who likes this movie? Secondly, I've seen it a few times and I STILL don't understand it. SMH, Bond.