THINGS I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD IN 2015
- •Tom HiddlestonCrimson Peak. Enough said.
- •The appeal of daily planners and other organizational itemsI understood these on basic level, now I can't do anything without writing it down first
- •TelePrompTerAdding this to my LinkedIn, endorse me because I do it every day
- •How hard it is to make people clap when they are unenthusedI feel you, SeaWorld trainers and middle school science teachers.
- •Driving on the freewaysThe 10! The 405! The 101! PCH! The 134! I've seen it all! (Jk)
- •CrockpotsSo easy to use. Such huge payoff, literally in terms of quantity and taste.
- •Why everyone is so healthy in LAIt's nice out all the time so there's no excuse not to run and also everyone is obsessed with being thin and it sucks
- •Cold brew coffeeIt's fucking good, guys