QUESTIONS I ASKED MYSELF WHEN I REALIZED I WAS GAY
it's been six years and I finally have most of the answers, but yo coming out was way more complicated than "hey do I want to kiss other girls?"
- •how do I tell people?
- •what do I tell people?
- •how are people going to react when I tell them?
- •what are my parents going to say?
- •what about my friends?
- •who will still love me?
- •who will start to hate me?
- •do I have to tell people?
- •how do I tell a girl that I want to be with her?
- •if I didn't even know I was gay, how am I going to know if she is?
- •how do I label myself?
- •do I have to label myself?
- •what if I change my mind?
- •what else don't I know about who I am?
- •WHAT ELSE DON'T I KNOW ABOUT I AM?