WE ARE ALL MIRANDAS
No one is a Samantha. Most of my sorority sisters *are* Charlottes. No one should want to be a Carrie. We are all Mirandas.
- •That time she wanders the UES stalking her ex in those delicious overalls.
- •When she chokes on Chinese and is ready for her cat to eat her.
- •When the Chinese place knows her order and that laughy chick laughs.
- •"WOULD YOU LOOK. AT THIS CANDLE. THAT STEVE BROUGHT?"
- •Hiding under the bed when Debbie's gross sandals are by the bed and Brady's pacifier drops.
- •When she drops the tomato sauce and cries to Steve because she doesn't do laundry for 2 weeks.
- •When Steve calls about the blue moon. Yes. 🌚
- •When she tells the Eat Me Sandwich guy to shove it.
- •HOLLABACK to construction worker street harassment ▶️ "What do I want? To get laid. What I need? Is to get laid. I need. To get laid."
- •When she proposes to Steve over beers at Pete's Tavern
- •When Miranda eats cake out of her garbage.
- •When Magda puts the Virgin Mary in her naughty drawer and hides her Harvard mug and provides her with the “women should know how to make pies” rolling pin.
- •When she breaks down with the "support" of her bra sizing specialist in the fitting room before her mother's funeral.
- •When Becky Ann Baker plays her sister because #goals.
- •When Miranda gets braces.
- •When Miranda pretends to be a stewardess because this show was made before the #leanin narrative.
- •Miranda and her non-honeymoon in the woods with no cell service.
- •"I have to go feed my cat." When Miranda calls out Carrie's tweety-bird bf's friend for being a freak who doesn't like Connecticut. "I haven't left Manhattan in 10 years."