Things I Didn't Know I Needed Until I Could Afford Them
I can never go back, you guys.
- •Manis and pedis 💅🏻Never again will I have to do my nails ahead of time and wake up the next morning to shower so that the extra polish on my fingers will come off neatly. Also, the hot towels and massages are worth the money alone.
- •AQUIS microfibre hair towel 👳🏻Light, absorbent, cuts down on my morning routine, and I can actually securely wrap my hair in it? It's a buy!
- •Frame Le Skinny de Jeanne Jeans👖They fit like a dream.
- •Skargorn #61 tee 👚Puts the 'tee' in 'Quality'!
- •Leather goods 🐮Shoes, bags, jackets, skirts, pants! So buttery soft and bad-ass!
- •Cashmere sweaters 🐐Keeps me warm and doesn't weigh me down or make me itchy.
- •Custom lipsticks from Bite Beauty Lip Lab 💄Got the perfect neutral and fall wine/berry shades made and they're all I wear now.
- •All-Clad 12" stainless steel fry pan 🍳The workhorse of my kitchen. Heats evenly and can go from stove-top to oven, aw yeah!
- •GRID Foam Roller 💆🏻Hurts so good. My body loves me some self-myofascial release.
- •JadeYoga Harmony mat 🕉My sweaty hands and feet and sensitive knees are big fans of the great grip and cushion.
- •Therapeutic water circuit at Body Blitz 💦Pure. Bliss. Escape for 2.5 hours and come out glowing and refreshed.
- •Osteopathy 🙌🏻I bow down to the healing powers of visceral manipulation.
- •Saje AromaOm Ultrasonic Diffuser + essential oils 🌿Infuses my home with wellness and good vibes to relax my mind and body.
- •Woodsmoke + Amber candle from Sydney Hale Co.🕯The best scent to cozy up to on a cold day in lieu of an actual wood burning fireplace.
- •Cocaine ❄️JKJKJK! I can't afford that!