Already on li.st? Open in app.
In the age of air travel, we often only get the chance to admire North America from above: the patchwork quilt of plains blends seamlessly into geometric slate mountains dusted with snow, all of which is cut through with ribbons of rivers, canyons, and paved interstates. From a train, we have the opportunity to slow down and appreciate the view.
- 1.The Denali Star Aboard the Alaska Railroad
- 2.First Passage to the West Aboard the Rocky Mountaineer
- 3.Canyon Discovery Aboard the Grand Canyon Railway
Because this city is expensive enough.
- 1.Explore Pike Place Market
- 2.Relax a moment in Waterfall Garden Park
- 3.Tour the Frye Art Museum