FUN MOVIES TO WATCH AT HALLOWEEN
Inspired by @ajalkire
- •ClueYou don't need much of an excuse to watch "Clue." But murder is always Halloween-ish, so this has to happen.
- •Murder By DeathClue's slightly odder cousin, Murder By Death is a hilarious send up of detective stories that stars the likes of Truman Capote, Maggie Smith, and David Niven. (And Peter Sellers! And the farmer from Babe! And Peter Falk!)
- •ZombielandJust hilarious and gory and quite an adrenaline ride. The cast is top-notch, it has an incredible cameo, and seriously: it is laugh out loud funny.
- •The ChanglingNot the 2008 Angelina Jolie drama. The 1980 George C. Scott creepfest with enough cheese and overacting to last a lifetime. I've seen it at least five times and it always gives me the shivers! Cue the unsettling ghost whispers...
- •The Nightmare Before Christmas"This is Halloween" makes for one of the best opening scenes/songs of all time. Most of the movie may be occupied with Christmas, but the characters are all Halloween!
- •ScreamAnother one with gore AND hilarity. This one keeps you guessing about the identity of the killer right up until the very end. Wish I could see it again for the first time!