Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •people who don't moisturizer after washing their faceshow does your skin not feel like a hardening sheet of rubber after drying
- •why american spectacle companies don't accommodate for "ethnic" facial featuresyes i am talking about MY asian nose and why every cute fucking pair of warby parker glasses i try on refuse to stay in one spot on my face
- •off-brand sodajust... no.
not at a great point in my life, sorry for this honestly
- •just got back on the list app because i just got a new phone a couple months agoyay!
- •and wondering why i waited so long because the community on here is so amazing and only makes u feel good about urself
- •but recently i've been struggling a lot with my mental healthbipolar disorder, acute and generalized anxiety
i usually don't talk about really personal things going on in my life on social media but right now i don't really have anyone to turn to in person about things that have just happened and i don't know many people in person on list app but i know it is a safe space but even if no one reads this it's okay i just need to work it out;tw sexual assault
- •so things in the romantic sphere of my life have been really fucking complicated recentlywhen are they not for anyone though
- •and i had a really difficult conversation with a guy who i used to be involved with until a couple months ago but it's been complicated because there have been unacknowledged lingering feelings on both sides and we had been maintaining a friendship under the falsity of a purely platonic nature
- •the conversation ended horribly and left with him being very upset with me, mostly due to the fact i'm not good at talking in these kinds of conversations and i get very anxious and find it hard to say anything at all
- •nothingITS ALL GARBAGE LOVE IS NONEXISTENT IN THIS REALM DON'T BE FOOLED
- •go to my 11am lecture
- •go to my extracurricular French speaking session (which I've also missed for the past 2 weeks)
- •do the hw for my 3:30 film class
ok so my friend group is big on music (hip hop in particular) n lots of times we will just mell out to an album in our dorm but it's always male artists b/c the group is largely comprised of guys n i need some recommendations of rly cool girls in hip hop/r&b b/c girls rock n never get enough credit!! help me pls
- •fka twigs
- •lauryn hill/tlc
this may or may not be totally reflective of who i am at this point in my life
- •asa aki
- •best nyc
- •Parks and RecI genuinely feel that my base level of happiness rose while experiencing this show for the first time and gave me a more positive outlook on life.
- •About Alex
- •AHS Murder HouseOh, Tate...
first hand experience
- •during a partyyou're probably looking deep in thought between your second and third glass of wine. someone asks you what's on your mind. when it happens you're already mid-thought about satanic desires or your nihilistic beliefs and able to express them eloquently
- •first tinder conversationthe millennial's online dating: it's all or nothing
- •calculus classdeath is already near
- •dj roombaur local robo-vac w/ the hottest jamz
- •hermiones time keeperso many things to do, not enough self/time
- •purple flurp