Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The feeling of being dripping wet after ur shower
Alternatively, things I wish were a part of my legacy
- •A Series of Unfortunate Events
- •Oh The Places You'll Go
- •The horns section of Beyonce's "Daddy Lessons"
A list of the phones I can remember I've owned. I have lost many and can remember only some.
- •Whatever this is—Cingular network100% first recollection of a phone. So cute. I remember that orange backlight well.
- •Something similar enough to thisThis felt like a giant leap forward. This was my first flip phone and I liked the silverness of it. Still middle school. Large screen when opened. Not a camera phone. This was a point of discussion often.
- •Motorola RazorSilver and not black how I originally intended because the sales woman enforced her gender roles onto me. I was a disappointed middle schooler. But I was still flexin on em.
- •They seemed too jolly to be on the subway so I noticed them and liked they're showy-ness
- •Chick on the right with striped dress and gold heels: divine (at a Marie Claire panel so already deviating from my 'stranger' guideline)
- •Too cool for school. All black, heavy textures but the silhouette seemed playful but quiet
- •Now my phone background—is a shot from manrepellers IG account; I think the ruffles of the shoes combined with its blue color define my girliness and also they're silly !
- •More manrepeller— I like the sock and shoe pairing. I also have a mixed pattern A-line skirt so easy outfit inspo
- •I just felt like texting this shot to a friend instead of tagging him on IG. I think sending the text layers the humor of it. Like I might actually really think this about myself who knows
- •I woke up and moisturized my face with a few products for like 15 minutes—it was luxurious
- •Saw a friend graduated law school on IG and realized time flies and felt really excited about that! Time passing isn't so daunting sometimes its exciting — you get to accomplish things!
- •Read a book on the train and really pondered and analyzed its text which I haven't found joy in doing because college ruined me
Photos taken mostly at my work desk
- •For comparison. A starting point. summer
- •Another one
- •They're in! Sept/oct
Grade school through college
- •Poet (2nd grade)I got a poetry award from my teacher at the end of the year and thought "omg she noticed?"---inspiration/validation
- •Marine biologist (3/4 grade)My teachers dad was a marine biologist and brought in a huge boa constrictor. Science was always fun and I wanted to go scuba diving like my teacher always did. I also read a book about manta rays and thought they were dope.
- •Olympic gold medalist (gymnastics) (4/5th grade)I was actually getting somewhere with my gymnastics lessons at the ymca. I got ahead of myself