Phones I've Owned (Chronologically)
A list of the phones I can remember I've owned. I have lost many and can remember only some.
- •Whatever this is—Cingular network100% first recollection of a phone. So cute. I remember that orange backlight well.
- •Something similar enough to thisThis felt like a giant leap forward. This was my first flip phone and I liked the silverness of it. Still middle school. Large screen when opened. Not a camera phone. This was a point of discussion often.
- •Motorola RazorSilver and not black how I originally intended because the sales woman enforced her gender roles onto me. I was a disappointed middle schooler. But I was still flexin on em.
- •There is a huge memory gap for high school 🤔
- •BlackBerry curveMine was banged up, definitely a stolen phone I used and absolutely no internet connection. Freshman year of college.
- •I think I fucked up enough times with losing phones that my parents sent me back to the Stone Age. This had to be college?Literally I had so many versions of this type of of dumb phone in college it was sad. Also note: around the time "dumb phones" are introduced to the American lexicon
- •Throwing this in for good measureWe're in metro pcs territory now
- •This phone reminds me of texting boys I likedGood times with this one
- •Omg finally, a smartphoneI had others as well but who remembers the names of the models of androids? ... first time taking pictures with a phone tho!
- •And of courseI made another move into dumb phone territory before I made this purchase post college, but as u may have guessed, I'm a changed woman now ;)