Cons to Being Thin
- •people think you like salads and only salads."are you getting a salad"
- •people think you work outI wish.
- •people make you feel bad for being thin."sorry I don't starve myself like you do" "well at least I eat" "we're not all as naturally as skinny as you"
- •you don't feel thin at all.I look at my stomach rolls like 3 times a day and they're as much of a bother to me as yours are to you, no matter the size I still go through that. it's a self image/mental thing not just a physical thing.
- •no curves.no butt lol, and don't even get me started on a chest.
- •thin but never thin enough.thin but not model thin, not perfect thin.