Songs I will forever be obsessed with
Oldies but goodies
- •Something good can work- Two Door Cinema ClubMy go to feel good song! Kind of corny but it cheers me up and motivates me.
- •Wonderwall- OasisAh yes this song. THIS SONG. Probs won't listen to it for a while or until I find someone worth thinking about when this song plays.
- •Sweater weather- The NeighbourhoodThe lyrics and the beat are just so catchy!
- •Robbers- The 1975Sounds better live honestly but still superb
- •Santeria- SublimeStill don't know what this song is talking about but who cares right?
- •Summertime sadness- Lana Del ReyEqually sad and upbeat in a way, what more could I ask for?