THINGS MY MEDICAL ASSISTANT SAYS EVERYDAY
- •I am lit-erally....She has a very distinct way of saying literally (like LIT-rahlly) and uses it when she really feels strongly about something.
- •Easy peasySometimes followed by, lemon squeazy
- •I'll get right on that RoseApparently this is a line from Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead. I've never seen that movie but she says this frequently when I ask her to do something.
- •Have fun with that one....Regarding at least one patient per day after she rooms them
- •I quit.Working at a pain clinic is exhausting. I think we all declare this at least once per day.
- •May the odds be ever in your favor...When myself or someone else is walking into an unfun situation