RECENT GAME CHANGERS
- 1.Manzanita StreetAs an alternate walking route to Sunset. So easy and much nicer than Santa Monica to Sunset, yuck.
- 2.Commercial-free HuluNo-brainier. Not having to watch commercials during Dance Moms makes me feel less like a piece of garbage.
- 3.New Speaker, New MusicJamming so much new music on my new jambox (Thanks @jesseno and Jamie). This week into: Carly Rae Jepsen, Tamaryn, The Weeknd, Empress of and a million singles.
- 4.New Blinds!Still can't believe what an improvement over taping towels to my window this has been.
- 5.Downloading Adobe CCI've never owned a real copy (sorry!), but I imagine this is what drv a new Cadillac might feel like. Just hope someone is reading my crash reports since they are my favorite new way to complain.
- 6.Curly HairBeen straightening my hair for 5 years or so, but in the interest of healthy hair and laziness... Curls are back!
- 7.Becoming a mild-BelieberNot a die-hard, but my interest is piqued.