STUFF I DON'T LIKE
I just need to get this off my chest.
- •Texts that should be emails
- •Feet on a dashboard
- •Incorrect measurements
- •When someone tries to make me watch a movie I've never seen before from the middle randomly on TVBonus points if there are commercials.
- •"Remember when MTV used to actually play music videos???"Yesssss get over it
- •That point where your gel manicure still looks ok, but is completely falling apart
- •A grown-ass man in a Superman t-shirt
- •Any script that references the going insane Beautiful Mind montage
- •When you in line and the people behind you stand too close
- •Emails that's start "Hey Lady!"Sorry if you've ever sent me one of these emails; know it made my skin crawl.