THE ONLY BOOKS I BROUGHT TO LA
Just a few essentials.
- •The Song of Rhiannon by Evangeline WaltonOne of the best gifts ever. I will never make it past page 30. Serving as my inspiration for the romance novel props I'm making today.
- •The Death and Life of Great American Cities by Jane Jacobs❤️ Jane Jacobs
- •Play It As It Lays by Joan Didion"basic"
- •1Q84 by Haruki MurakamiIt's too heavy to finish.
- •Helmut Newton Polaroids
- •Into The SunsetBecause someday I'll have a coffee table.
- •William Eggleston's Guide
- •Being Peace by Thich Nhat HanhChill bruh
- •The Beautiful People's Beauty Book by Princess Luciana PignatelliI never leave home without it.
- •Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
- •The Great American Man Shortage... By William NovakMy real bible