I want to list more, but I don't, because...
- •I scare myself.
- •I feel like I'm talking AT my shrink.
- •Words have edges that are both sharp and dull. Either way I always end up hurting myself.
- •Compared to other listers, I feel like the special child, that everybody wants to take to the prom, because it will look good on their CV.
- •I want to go to prom.
- •Creativity dribbles from my fingertips instead of powerfully shooting across the room like it did when I was younger.
- •Dribbling still feels good.
- •I close my eyes when I sneeze.