Things That Come With the Title "Creative."
Do I really need to preface this with an explanation? This is a personal list. It's not meant to be an all inclusive explanation (or excuse) for every(any)body.
- •I fight to stay in a social mood.
- •I often loose.
- •When I'm productive, I'm VERY productive. When I'm not, I crash.
- •I try to always be productive.
- •I'm easily distracted by the minutia of life, which feeds my creativity by providing more pieces to humanity's puzzle, but my table is already full of a lot of jigsaw castaways, which means I'm constantly searching for "that missing piece."
- •I draw, and paint, and write as therapy. Some people call me a commercial artist, I'm really just a patient with pens.
- •Creatives create. All the time. There is no such thing as a part-time creative. I'm either letting the freak flag fly or I'm repressing it. Creatives create.
- •Sometimes my most creative work is done when I'm "not creating."
- •I have to fight to keep my life simple.
- •I am my own worst enemy, harshest critic, best friend, prophet.