5 REASONS I STAY UP (TOO) LATE
- 1.I don't want this day to end. There is always more to do - or rather waste time with - before tomorrow
- 2.No texts, calls or Facebook updates - nighttime is my natural 'do not disturb' phase - just that I don't sleep like all the normal people. I write a list instead.
- 3.Just...one...more episode of Webtherapy... (The sound of my beloved MacBook Pro hitting the wooden floor wakes me at approximately 4:00am)
- 4.FOD - Fear Of Death - my version of FOMO. Fun for the emotionally challenged, self-absorbed millennial.
- 5.I feel bad for not ticking every last box on my carefully crafted to-do list and thus stay up as a punishment. This ensures that I will not be rested and thus efficient tomorrow, which will guarantee an accumulation of reasons to feel bad. ✔️