My Favorite Things
As 2016 ends, these are something's that have helped keep my spirits up
- •Music: Streaming music servicesI love being able to listen to a variety of music all day every day.
- •HozierThese songs still keep me calm and make me smile. Love. Love. LOVE Arsonist Lullaby
- •Movies: steaming movie and tv servicesI love being able to watch almost any movie at any time and re-watch it over and over.
- •Mark and Jay DuplassI love watching their movies and tv shows. They are smart and quirky and everything that is right with indie entertainment
- •School ( higher education)I work at an institution of higher ed and am in grad school and I am so thankful to have access to these opportunities.
- •BooksWhile e-readers are a wonderful advancement, nothing can truly replace the feel of a book in your hands.
- •Chuck PalahniukI am working to have and read all of the books written and compiled by Chuck. I love the weird and wonderful style of his work.
- •TriviaI love my trivia team. We laugh and share and (most importantly) win together. Plus, trivia host, Matt, makes this a high point of my week.
- •SONJI love the programs created in this state for the Special Needs community. They have created a safe place for competition and friendship. So blessed to be a part of this organization.
- •My familyThese people are crazy and they support me in everything I do. So happy to have them.
- •The beauty of the natural world
- •So thankful for my favorite things.So many blessings. So much love.