Already on li.st? Open in app.
Just a reminder to always be grateful
- •I know, I know. I have a lot of animals. But I couldn't say no to adding this little fuzzball to the family.
- •Dinosaur Dracula's monthly Fin Packs
- •Finally found these. Not that I'm a huge Hostess fan but these might be a game changer
Like list of Gratitude but on a Sunday
- •Mo Rocca on CBS Sunday Morning.That trumpet
- •ChurchJust a place to say thanks
- •My baked ziti with three meats, avocado oil, organic tomatoes and herbs picked from a garden.
- •Cats playing with a ball of yarnSo cliché
- •Back to shooting dumb videos on the Casserole of Disaster
- •Dude peed on the couch right next to me and got in considerable trouble. Made up later. He's really a good dog
- •Mel Robbins. Her book The Five Second Rule has quite honestly changed my life and work life. Amazing. If you haven't heard of her please look her up.
- •Knowing Jay and Matt. Was a big fan of these guys for over ten years. Today is Jays bday. Happy birthday, pal!
- •Weird art
- •Heavy Metal dog vests
- •Door-to-Door vacuum salesmenThat took 2 hours and I didn't buy it. ($2800 for a vacuum?)
- •My dogs only eat the "marshmallows" from their food.The weird looking nuggets are the marshmallows
- •Bantus lips
- •This movie prop from Beetlejuice
- •More options for vegetarians and vegansNo. I'm neither
- •Cosmo and his new haircut. He seems happier which kind of makes me feel bad I let him get so long.
- •Star Wars on The Wheel of FortuneI am so bad at this game
- •Thai hot fried riceThis is the hottest stuff you cannot stop eating
Had a pretty different weekend. Half was spent in reflection out in the mountains and the other was spent throwing up since the water wasn't filtered properly.
- •Scaring the shit out of a the owner's son while he was snoozing in the car.Worth it
- •This cabin had the Great Pumpkin and the 1978 Halloween
- •This anthropomorphic barn looks like a baby. Well, to me it does.
- •The opera singing mutant from Basket Case 2
- •Flock of Seagulls
- •Some pretty cool customers
Back at the daily lists
- •Nachos. Everything about nachos
- •Meeting this sweet old guy last nightHe told me all about his wife. She passed three years ago.
- •This beer place with CastleVania on free-play