Back to This
I haven't embraced this lately. I need to get back to the basics and realize this is all temporary so be grateful.
- •My friends.Present or far, they shape me. "You're the middle of your top 5% caliber of friends"
- •Saw an Eclipse and can tell kids about it later! (Maybe embellish)
- •I was in Japan for almost two weeks and they didn't kick me out!
- •I made wonderful little friends there and we still email today!
- •I had the most incredible person from the states help me via online and loved the idea o was drinking Sweat.
- •The Purple Stuff
- •Exact vehicle we hit a land mine in. I'm still here :)
- •I get to foster kittens for AARF.
- •We found this place less than a mile from my house?????? (Oh yeah I'm grateful I have a house)
- •I survived the infamous Japanese "Suicide Forest".I'll never go back but it will never leave me.
- •My pepper bush. (Why not?)
- •And so damn many things I can't count