Discussions with a Marine
My mini-me who I influenced into joining the Marines is now headed to Afghanistan
- •I'm terrifiedI'm not his father but it doesn't lessen my feeling of responsibility
- •I gave him my knifeI carried it in Bosnia, S.America, Kosovo...etc. He has to bring it home. That's how I make the word "worry" a noun that is tangible to demand its return
- •I'm so goddamn proud
- •He's too smartI remember my time in and I was an idiot. He knows what is happening and where he's going
- •I hate the enemy I fought deeper than I imagined I could because it is now involving the kids we never intended to finish the job
- •I love this kid and hoping this will be a breeze
- •Trump.A real estate ego maniac is making decisions for this boy's life
- •I see me in him.
- •God bless the United States. God bless the USMC.
- •Go do what needs to be done.