MY FAVORITE DAYDREAMS DURING WORK
For long meetings and periods of staring at your monitor.
- •I write bestselling novels. I make millions, and then get to quit my job. I promptly buy an ocean view house on Bainbridge Island, Washington with dogs and lots of room for guests.
- •I move to the UK, and get a job working as a private secretary for the Royal Family. Duchess Catherine and I become good friends and run together through Hyde Park in the mornings.
- •Shonda Rimes reads one of my blog posts and is so impressed by my quick wit and composed narratives that she hires me to be a writer for "Scandal". Kerry Washington and I have frequent lunches together.
- •I gain the ability to speak, read, and understand all languages with native fluency. I get a fancy job at the State Dept or United Nations. I live in a beautiful Georgetown townhome and I get invited to Elizabeth Warren's home for brunch.
- •I inherit a vast sum from an undisclosed relative. I use my newly acquired wealth to travel the world. I end up writing special articles for National Geographic about my travels, and the animal sanctuaries I help set up. A tiger, who I nicknamed Hobbes, at the sanctuary and I bond. I finally get to hug a tiger without risking critical injury.