THINGS THAT GIVE ME ANXIETY RIGHT THIS MINUTE
Part of the larger series "Things That Give Me Anxiety in General"
- 1.Turning 30. I know it's not THAT big of a deal, but shouldn't I have a stock portfolio and real estate by now?
- 2.Tumors. Do I have one? According to an online search, maybe. Would I know if I had one? What if I do and I don't know until it's too late and I'm a character in a Nicholas Sparks novel?
- 3.Snakes. That's it, just their mere existence.
- 4.What if the new Star Wars movie isn't as good as I hope?
- 5.My parents' mortality
- 6.Everyone else has a dog, why don't I?
- 7.What happens if I get a dog and he dies suddenly? How will I cope?
- 8.I want to move to a new city, but will have to make new friends...and that's hard.
- 9.The mere possibility of a Trump or Carson presidency.
- 10.Old age
- 11.Being the only one of my friends that is single.
- 12.What if that was really the last I will ever get to see of Hannibal? I at least need a mini series wrap up!