MOVIES WHERE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO HUNT DOWN A ROGUE TOM CRUISE, RANKED
Some bad things happened...and the government thinks Tom Cruise did it. But Tom Cruise didn't do it. Now Tom Cruise is on the run in a race against time to clear his name and get back to Tom Cruising.
- •Mission: Impossible 2- Everybody's trying to hunt down Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible 2! Will Tom Cruise get away and clear his name? I dunno, I really don't care, this movie was utter trash.
- •Knight and Day- Tom Cruise is a rogue agent AGAIN in this movie and everyone's trying to track him down. To be honest, I haven't actually seen this movie and I'm just going on the 30 second tv spots that were on six years ago. But I know it can't be as bad as Mission: Impossible 2.
- •Mission: Impossible- Acclaimed director Brian de Palma takes the wheel at having everyone try to take down Tom Cruise in this blockbuster trying to bring back the 1960s tv show, except that instead of a group trying to collectively use their skills together to trick their allies and complete their missions, it's now about Tom Cruise on the run!!!!
- •Mission: Impossible, Ghost Protocol- Everyone's trying to get Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible, Ghost Protocol. When the Kremlin blows up, Tom Cruise and his friends are blamed and he has to go rogue! Didn't see that coming!
- •Mission: Impossible, Rogue Nation- The newest everybody's trying to get Tom Cruise movie takes elements from all the previous films and try to make Tom Cruise even MORE rogue and MORE on the run than ever before! Wow! Hold onto that plane, Tom Cruise!
- •Mission: Impossible III- J.J. Abrams makes his feature film directorial debut with this film about Tom Cruise trying to take down an arms dealer, who turns out to have plants in the agency Tom Cruise works for, and Tom Cruise has to go rogue AGAIN! It's like a normal everyone's trying to hunt down a rogue Tom Cruise movie, but with lens flare.
- •Minority Report- Nobody can get the audience as invested in the never-ending story of Tom Cruise on the run like Steven Speilberg. In this sci-fi flick, Tom Cruise works for an organization that predicts crime before it happens. Yet, nobody predicts that Tom Cruise is innocent and shouldn't be on the run! Hmmm, you have to watch it to find out!