Already on li.st? Open in app.
I found this REALLY hard for a number of reasons, but mostly because we have such a shit choice of HSDE in the UK.
- 1.Turtle BayWhat an experience, eh? I think this restaurant deserves a SUBLIST (meta): 1) the theming, it feels like your on holiday and at Disneyland 2) the food 3) the memories
- 2.WahaccaThey are few and far between, which gives them a slight novelty appeal. I like their food and the little chilli seeds you get at the end.
- 3.Bill'sBills has a bit of everything for everyone. It's sort of got a boho/med/rural theme to it which I find confusing. But I like the fact they try to flog you jam when you leave.
- 1.Ruth LangsfordThe first seat is reserved for the most revered women in the world, and every other Wednesday and Thursday out of school holidays, Ruth takes up the gauntlet as leader of women everywhere. She represents all that is good in the world, and her Instagram is 10/10'fun for all the family. Eamon and her are a media powerhouse, even Murdoch quakes in his boots at their might.
- 2.Janet Street PorterAs a very loud person myself, I can relate to her on many levels. I also have quite a big mouth, and large teeth - maybe we are related. Fun fact about Janet: the famous online clothes store Net-a-Porter is actually just Janet flogging her unwanted garbz.
- 3.Denise WelchI really love Denise. She is a good actress, though I really don't have time for northerners on Eastenders (the north are over represented in soap operas). She also came across well in BB which is hard to do.
Christina Applegate's finest hour
- •She is SO trendySwell doesn't do fashion, she is fashion.
- •She's been to hell and backWell just personnel, but tbh that's the same
- •She doesn't take anyone's shit
- •The HurricaneOMG such drama. Such wind. Such emotion. Pure class episode tbh.
- •Every Angie Bolan MomentDrea4Ever
- •Mike's deathRidiculous tragic, it made the viewer care about Teri Hatcher for the first time.
- •It shrinks 23cm in the winterAll the best men shrink in the cold🍆🍆
- •It's built on a concrete raft recommended by the ItaliansI don't know why we heeded their advice, the last tall tower they built started leaning.
- •It sways 19cm in the windElton John's Candle in the Wind is actually a metaphor for the tower, and 'post office tower' was his nickname for Diana
@EloisePurnell @sherriandrew @lucymelia
Fizzy pop 4 ever
- 1.ANYTHING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF BLESSINGSObviously this is the only reason we go to 5 Guys (aside from making sexual innuendo)
- 2.Pepsi MaxJust the perfect Beverage for any occasion. No sugar. No badness. Just love. Angel tears. (Also please remember the best advert of all time ft. P!Nk, Beyoncé and Britney)
- 3.CokeI'd like to buy the world a coke. https://youtu.be/1VM2eLhvsSM
- •The hot drink making facilities at the foot of your bedT is best served hot and fast.
- •The promise of excitementEven if you're at a rank, mildew ridden, hotel in Clacton there's always a sense of excitement
- •Mini thingsMini kettles. Mini soap. Mini Pringles. Mini shower gel. Mini sewing kit.