Best places to work on Eastenders
- 1.The VicObvious choice really. What hasn't happened there? You'd be at the centre of all the drama, and if you're really lucky you'll enjoy the spirit of Dirty Den. Tracey has the best job ever.
- 2.The Cost MartI am being pre-emptive here, but I think it'll be a great place to work. It will have contention, yes, but will also be a hotspot of drama and gossip. It will also be the first place that will offer actual employment benefits (holiday, discounts etc)
- 3.The CafIt's the centre of all day time drama, and you can say things to people like "early morning or late night" when they come in looking rough.
- 4.R&R (The Albert)You'll have all day to frolic around the square, as it's only open 8 till late. The drink menu is very simple so it shouldn't be hard to pick up the ropes.
- 5.The Car LotMay the memory of Frank Butcher live on xox
- 6.The LaundretteObviously you'd be at the mercy of Dot, but who wouldn't want a paycheque signed by Mr Popopppdopolopous?
- 7.The MarketIt would be alright at times, but I think you'd get cold. Hence its low ranking.