Best UK high street dining establishments
I found this REALLY hard for a number of reasons, but mostly because we have such a shit choice of HSDE in the UK.
- 1.Turtle BayWhat an experience, eh? I think this restaurant deserves a SUBLIST (meta): 1) the theming, it feels like your on holiday and at Disneyland 2) the food 3) the memories
- 2.WahaccaThey are few and far between, which gives them a slight novelty appeal. I like their food and the little chilli seeds you get at the end.
- 3.Bill'sBills has a bit of everything for everyone. It's sort of got a boho/med/rural theme to it which I find confusing. But I like the fact they try to flog you jam when you leave.
- 4.ASKControversial! But I really like their crockery and glassware, for that reason alone they've made my top 5
- 5.Las IguanasFour words: two-for-one cocktails