What to Say at an Industry Party That Will Make People Cry
Sometimes you're at a Hollywood party and everyone is networking and talking about "projects" and you feel very above it all and would like to ruin any potential career you might have, so here are some things you can say.
- •I've never seen a movie.
- •I think television is a platform that should just be for children.
- •I'm so over Joss Whedon/James Cameron/Spike Jonze (adjust according to who you think party attendees are into)
- •Did you know they made To Kill A Mockingbird/Gone With the Wind/The Shining (etc.) into a movie?!
- •So funny to think about how most of our jobs will be swallowed by the video game industry in the next five years
- •Who's Annie Hall?