Things to do while my significant other shops at Marshall's (or any other discount clothes shopping)
I remember dreading clothes shopping (looking) with my Mother when I was younger and I've had to come up with a more adult way of dealing with lots looking/shopping for clothes. Here's where I am at today for how to amuse myself:
- •Smile and tell her to take her time.
- •Walk toward the men's stuff.Nothing annoys a person more than a tag along—give people some space.
- •Begin with shirts.
- •Then look at active wear.
- •Shorts first then pants.
- •Try stuff on.
- •Find the right size on those pants.
- •Select 2-3 items to purchase—there's always underwear you can buy.
- •Glance over the household goods.You never know if you need another cast iron skillet.
- •Look back over the shirts and pants and then find your mate to compare selections.
- •Be encouraging on her purchases.
- •Then, check your phone for social media updates while she tries on more stuff.
- •Buy the items and be happy.