THE HAPPY ENDINGS MAIN CHARACTERS RANKED
As usual, very arbitrary. I just binge watched this show and I can't believe I never saw it before. Such a great series, and also, minor spoilers ahead! Plus, there are really one three ranking because I created a threeway tie.
- 6.Alex KerkovichLeft Dave at the altar and then doesn't do anything exciting after that. Doesn't have any funny boyfriends. Gets back with Dave which is so dumb. Doesn't really have a developed "character" (aka they made her like food a lot and be stupid) until well into season 2. Everyone is always comparing her to small and cute things like angels, bird and fairies. Not a fan.
- 5.Dave RoseHis haircuts and facial hair are atrocious. I hate the food truck thing. I hated him sleeping around. I get that him getting left at the altar was a big deal, but he doesn't give it up, even when he's back with Alex (which was so forced and BAD! they don't even KISS WHEN THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER.) He's not the worst on the list because he has some great scenes and one-liners.
- 4.**Brad Williams** TIEFantastic writing for this character but the line delivery is always the same. Bonus points for having him be a perfect trophy wife and love creams, lotions and bubble baths.
- 3.**Max Blum** TIEAn amazing character and he has some of the best lines on the show. He basically earns this spot solely because of "Mandonna," the all-male Madonna cover band. I am also a huge fan of Adam Pally. He doesn't get a higher ranking because sometimes he is horribly self-centered and that makes me sad.
- 2.**Jane Kerkovich Williams** TIEHer writing is fantastic. Her line delivery and facial expressions are fantastic. And at the end of the day, though she's very controlling and judgmental, she wants the best for everyone. She is perfect and hysterical and nothing makes me laugh more than a character who is speaking in that calm tone of voice which indicates they're about to lose it. Priceless.
- 1.Penny HartzTop ranked because I have never related to a sitcom character more. She is constantly involved with different guys and always thinks that this one is "the one." She is a mess most of the time, abbreviates everything and has dated many gay men. She also is really close to her mom and she's clumsy. Now you see why I love her. Also, her lines are top notch and ah-mah-zing.