TOP CHEESES AND MY FAVORITE WAYS TO EAT THEM
I put this 💩 on everything.
- •BrieWithout the rind. Pressed in a sourdough bread grilled cheese with honey.
- •BleuThis already tastes phenomenally flavorful when it's cold. But heated...in a grilled cheese? PARTY IN MY MOUTH.
- •GoudaCut straight from the wheel. No edges. Only smooth, creamy goodness paired with guava paste.
- •FetaIn pretty much all salads or in a quinoa bowl with kale, dried cranberries, walnuts or pecans and grilled chicken. I also like to put it on pizza with spinach and mushrooms.
- •Sharp CheddarWhite > yellow. Not to brag, but I've eaten an entire block by myself...in one day (read: under an hour).
- •MozzarellaOnly in pizza or served by the round caprese-style.
- •Colby JackSliced in sandwiches or cubed with grapes. The best thing to come out of this? After you cook pasta, stir in some cubes until they partially melt, add chicken and bbq sauce. My favorite homemade Mac 'n' Cheese!
- •GoatStrictly melted. I like to use it baked in a quiche with onion, spinach and mushrooms. Good on pizza too.
- •ParmesanGrated but prefer shaved on top of pasta or basically every Italian dish.
- •HavartiNever melted. Cold in a turkey or chicken breast sandwich with dill, lettuce, tomatoes and olive oil mayo.