Mainstream Songs That Mean a Lot to ME
- •how to save a life - the frayI didn't feel this song until I listened to it after a lot of things happened to me and it was then I realized I wanted everyone to understand the message of this song
- •sugar we're going down - fall out boybecause fall out boy is important to me and this is where it started
- •my body - young the giantbecause I fell in love with this song two years ago and to this day I fall in love with something else about it every time I hear it
- •tempted - squeezebecause I listened to this song when I was 4 and I still listen to it now and I've grown with it. I don't know how to describe it.
- •same love - macklemore & ryan lewisbecause this song got big before the legalization of same sex marriage but even before it blew up I knew this song and it really helped me shape my views from my southern conservative family to the more accepting person I am now. so to hear someone preach so passionately about legalizing marriage makes the reality so, so beautiful