FAVORITE RESTAURANTS IN PITTSBURGH
@biz my faves in no particular order and I'm sure I forgot some.
- •D's Six Packs in Regent SquareMy husband and I used to live in Regent Square and that place was our "Cheers". We go back with the kids and it feels the same.
- •Pasqualino's Pizza Palace in Penn Hills and now MurrysvilleThe stuffed shells remind me of my youth.
- •Lidia's Pittsburgh in the stripPasta trio and where I met my husband.
- •Point Brugge in Point BreezeMussels and beer, also love how small it is.
- •Eleven in the strip for brunchMany buzzed Sunday's spent at Eleven that resulted in great memories.
- •Dor-Stop in DormontPotato pancakes
- •Green Pepper in Squirrel HillGood Korean food. But plan on not doing a single thing after your meal. Unless Netflix.