HOW TO PLAY GAMES WITH MY THREE YEAR OLD
- •Let him pick the gameEven though there are a lot of games that are his, he still chooses games like Taboo or Monopoly.
- •Dump out all piecesExtra points if a lot of cards are involved.
- •Watch him hurricane the piecesThat means he takes his hands and messes up the game pieces so they go flying all over the house.
- •Listen to him explain to you how to playAs he hands you a random card and maybe a game piece. Then he finds the battery operated buzzer/timer and pushes it.
- •The buzzer goes off, startling him and waking up the sleeping baby
- •Game over.