EIGHT TELL TALE SIGNS THAT I AM NOT AN ADULT
I'm just a tall child holding a beer having a conversation I don't understand.
- •I do not know how to shave my kneecaps.
- •I currently have a tan line from a temporary tattoo.
- •I still get nervous when bouncers ask for my ID even though I'm far past twenty one.
- •My cat threw up on my floor and I yelled at her even though she is a cat and can't help herself.
- •When my car battery dies my first action is not to call Triple A but to start sobbing uncontrollably and phone my dad.
- •I refuse to make my own doctors appointments.
- •When left to cook for myself I eat candy.
- •The other day I purchased a boogie board with my credit card because I NEEDED it