A LIE YOU WERE ABLE TO CONVINCE YOUR SIBLINGS THAT IT WAS TRUE
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •Let me start by saying I was such a good liar when I was a kid, because my brother was a horrible liar.
- •He was always shifty and told long stories. So I kept eye contact and kept it succinct. I definitely used "Would I lie to you?" multiple times while lying.
- •Anyway, we convinced my little brother Nicholas he was an alien.
- •That my older brother had found him in the forest when he went camping with the Boy Scouts
- •And my mom let us keep him because we had an older brother, Brian, who our mom had recently murdered because he wouldn't do his choresSo there was a moral to the story!
- •And so my little brother was an alien and his exoskeleton was buried in the backyard.
- •And so he was crying all over the place and he went to my mom and said "mom is it true"
- •And she said "of course it's not Brian, I mean Nicholas"
- •And we were like WOAHHH
- •And he was like 😭😭😭
- •It was great
- •I don't know when he realized he was human.
- •Similarly one time he had a cut on his leg and he asked my mom if he was going to be ok.
- •And I said well either you'll wake up tomorrow and you'll be fine, or it's a staph infection and it'll eat your leg by morning.
- •And he immediately burst into tears.
- •Which was hilarious.
- •Honestly it's amazing he likes me now?