ALBUMS BY WOMEN I'VE BEEN INTO LATELY
Lately I've only been listening to albums by women? Not on purpose but I'm not mad. Here they are
- •Voyager by Jenny LewisIn an ideal world this album cover would be my aesthetic, but my breasts are too big for blazers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Art Angels by GrimesI checked this out because of this amazing article about women producing art and the album is great and so is the article: https://medium.com/matter/pay-women-the-money-they-need-to-make-the-culture-e0d80c8cda70#.r2q3x41yy
- •99 Cents by SantigoldHistorically I don't even like Santigold that much but this is gooood
- •This Is Acting by SiaSia has a song with Sean Paul. All you need to know.
- •Hadestown by Anais MitchellOk there are a lot of other artists on this including men but it counts. Basically it's a "folk opera" telling the story of Orpheus and Eurydice and it's damn good. Also Bon Iver is Orpheus!