BEST FICTIONAL FIRST KISSES
- •Ron and Hermione, Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsOi! There's a war going on here!
- •Mindy and Danny, The Mindy ProjectInvolves planes, near death, and the difference between tonic and seltzer waters
- •Simon and Baz, Carry OnRainbow Rowell really knows how to write the kissing parts of her books, but this is the biggest winner
- •Hugh Grant and Natalie, Love ActuallyEverything about them is adorkable long before anyone coined that word for Zooey Deschanel
- •Peggy and Stan, Mad MenIf you're going to wait until the last season to get together, you ought to do it in the season finale with a giant beard