BOOKS I READ: APRIL 2016
Inspired by @jessicasuewho
- •Spider-Gwen Vol. 0: Most Wanted?Gwen is Spider-man! Loved it. Featuring evil hot Matt Murdoch
- •Iron Man Vol. 1: BelieveThis was fine? Tony Stark's commitment issues are only interesting to me for so long
- •The Queen of the Night by Alexander CheeAMAZING. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Opera singer with mysterious past.
- •All the Single Ladies by Rebecca TraisterReally good! Nonfiction book about rise of single women in America.
- •Me Before You by Jojo MoyesFine? Not as cliche as I thought it would be? Like it was weirder than I thought it would be, which is good.
- •The Kitchen by Olly MastersWives take over their husband's mob stuff when they go to jail, become mob bosses. It was amazing.
- •Amazing Spider-man: Spider-verseWhat a great event! All the Spider-man feels.
- •Black Panther by Christopher Priest: The Complete Collection Vol. 1Pretty great! Very 90s but not in a bad way.
- •The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony MarraCried on the train reading this. It was lovely.
- •White Is For Witching by Helen OyeyemiDidn't love this as much as I liked some of her other books (I particularly recommend Boy, Snow, Bird)
- •Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass and SorceryBadass lady fighters drink and have sex and cause havoc. With magic!
- •Tell My Three Things by @juliebuxThis was such a sweet YA novel, it was lovely
- •In progress: A Manual For Cleaning Woman by Lucia BerlinIt was due at the library before I finished it! Womp