BOOKS I READ: MAY 2017
Look who actually remembered to do this o the first of the month!
- •All-New Wolverine Vol. 2A Civil War tie-in that didn't suck! It was sad and good.
- •Spider-man: Miles Morales Vol. 1Miles is good!! And fun! And good.
- •Paper Girls Vol. 2If you like Stranger Things you should read this series, which has the same vibe but is better
- •Rocket Girl Vol. 1I waited for more than a calendar year to get this from the library and it was just fine.
- •Baseball Life Advice by Stacey May FowlesDO YOU LOVE BASEBALL. OR LIKE BASEBALL. OR KNOW WHAT BASEBALL IS. READ THIS. BYE.
- •March: Book ThreeYoooo this series was so good you have to read it.
- •Spider-Gwen Vol. 2 Weapon of ChoiceSpider-Gwen is a good series!!
- •Public Relations by Katie Heaney and Arianna ReboliniWhat if you fell in love with Harry Styles?? This answers that important question. Very fun and good.
- •Jughead Volume 2Jughead hangs out wit Sabrina the Teenage witch so fun and good and fun.
- •Jem and the Holograms Volume 3: Dark JemMan this series is just fucking cute.
- •Han SoloThis was hella good! Could have had more Leia, but shouldn't everything have more Leia?
- •Attachments by Rainbow RowellReread one of my all-time favs. Lincoln works the late night tech shift at a newspaper and one of his jobs is to read flagged emails. And then he falls in love with Beth, because of her email. ITS GOOD.
- •Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny HanA really nice ending to a really great series.
- •The Likeness by Tana FrenchI don't usually like mysteries but I like these!!
- •Norse Mythology by Neil GaimanFunny retellings of Norse myths. Nice!
- •The Upside of Unrequited by Becky AlbertalliThis was wonderful and adorable and v relatable. More fat girls protagonists thanks!!!
- •Winter Soldier: The Complete CollectionI've never understood people's devotion to Bucky and now I do.
- •Binti by Nnedi OkoraforReally cool novella!