BOOKS I READ: SEPTEMBER 2016
Couples days late my b
- •Remembrance by Meg Cabot⭐️⭐️⭐️ Follow up to one of my favorite series from middle school. It was fine. (Also why are the words spacing like this ahh
- •Daredevil Vol. 2 by Mark Waid⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Loved loved loved this series
- •The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ this was crazy good. The synopsis sounds kind of corny but it's anything but.
- •Runaways Complete Collection Volume 4⭐️⭐️⭐️ disappointingly not as good as the rest of the series.
- •Spider-Woman: shifting gears vol. 1⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ pregnant Jessica sounded dumb but it was actually really good.
- •13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson⭐️⭐️⭐️ High key this was dumb, but low key it still was super enjoyable. Silly YA that really hit the spot
- •Summer Days and Summer Nights⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A collection of summer themed YA short stories, it was very very very good. Right balance of bittersweet and mushy.
- •It Ended Badly: Thirteen of the Worst Breakups in History by Jennifer Wright⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ a really fun book of pop history that makes you feel better about being a human with emotions.
- •The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ so fun! If you want to get into comics this series is a great place to start.
- •The Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A ManThis deserves six stars it is one of the best things I have ever read ever.
- •Storm Vol. 1: Make It Rain⭐️⭐️⭐️ this was fine. A little perfunctory.
- •The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh⭐️⭐️⭐️ also fine. It takes forever to get to the "twist," which is easily figured out and barely a twist. But I think the second book will be better.
- •Jughead Vol. 1⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ another part of the new Archie, this was so silly and fun.
- •Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes by Julie Moulin⭐️⭐️ thought this was going to be more chick lit and it ended up being more romance. Which is fine, but it wasn't a very good romance. Sort of unbelievable.
- •Wow guess September wasn't a great book month for me womp.