BOOKS I'VE READ IN MARCH
Inspired by @taylord
- •The Devil In the White City by Erik Larson⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ pretty good! I don't usually love murder stuff but I love learning about random parts of US history.
- •The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ SO GOOD YOU GUYS NEED TO READ THIS
- •Black Widow Vol. 3⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I LOVED THIS SERIES. Very accessible, check out if you like the Black Widow even a little
- •Star Wars: Darth Vader, Vol. 1⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wasn't sure I would like this series but it made Vader complex while still keeping him terrifying.
- •The Story of the Lost Child by Elena Ferrante⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ CAN I GIVE THIS SERIES SIX STARS. GUYS YOU NEED TO READ THIS.
- •My Name Is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Compelling, short, wonderful
- •Lumberjanes, Vol. 2⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love this series!! What a fun all-ages book
- •Dietland by Sarai Walker⭐️⭐️⭐️ I wanted to love this but it felt underbaked. But always glad to see more fat ladies in books.
- •The Xenogenesis Series by Octavia Butler⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Three short books about a human-alien encounter and its repercussions. Really good.
- •The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I read this because they mentioned it on Jane the Virgin and it was STUNNING.
- •Star Wars: Princess Leia⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ About Princess Leia rounding up Alderaan refugees. Really great. One flaw is that it's a miniseries. NEED MORE.
- •Dear Emma by Katie Heaney⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (really 3.5) This was pretty good but not amazing? Felt like it needed to be longer. But very much related to its know-it-all main character.