CHRISTMAS ROLE MODELS
- •Christina Barinski in How The Grinch Stole ChristmasWhat a perfect bitch. Honestly could make a list of all her flawless outfits. This bitch runs Whoville.
- •Mrs. Claus in A Year Without A Santa ClausThe real moral of this story is that men are useless and only women can accomplish anything. So here for her sassy leadership.
- •Emma Thompson in Love ActuallyEmma is always perfection, but she's especially perfect here. Sometimes at Christmas all you wanna do is listen to Joni Mitchell and cry in your bombass sweaters.
- •Jojen Reed in Love ActuallyThe living embodiment of "All I Want For Christmas Is You." What an inspiration.
- •Mary in It's A Wonderful LifeShe knows what she wants and how to get it. Also keeps the kids from falling apart while George has a crisis. That's some undervalued emotional labor right there.
- •Jovie in ElfWhat a cutie. Really identify with her mix of Christmas excitement and retail apathy.
- •Miss Piggy, Letters to SantaVery underrated Muppets Christmas special. Look how cozy and fabulous she looks! Flawless.