DISNEY PRINCESS "I WANT" SONGS, RANKED
An "I Want" song is when a character sings about what they desire most. Almost every Disney princess has one. Here they are, ranked. (Let It Go is not an I Want song and Jasmine and Merrida don't have I Want songs.)
- •Whatever Sleeping Beauty didI tried googling this and this shit is not memorable at all sorry not sorry
- •Someday My Prince Will Come - Snow WhiteSorry I just fell asleep thinking about this song.
- •A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - CinderellaA nice song but also who cares??
- •When Will My Life Begin - TangledFun but a little wordy.
- •Belle - Beauty and the BeastThis is an interesting hybrid since it's part "here is the world and what the people are like" but it's also an I Want song. Gets low marks because it's hard to sing the whole thing by yourself in the shower. Also belle is rude!
- •True Love's Kiss - EnchantedSO FUNNY. Amy Adams is amazing god bless her.
- •Almost There - Princess and the FrogVery relatable! Anika Noni Rose also has the nicest voice and this has great animation.
- •For the First Time in Forever - FrozenThe rare I Want duet. Great to sing with a best friend (or by yourself in a panicked frenzy)
- •Journey to the Past - AnastasiaYeah it's not ACTUALLY Disney but it BASICALLY is and it's so good!!!
- •How Far I'll Go - MoanaMy best friend and I sang this in the ocean yesterday and oh boy do I recommend it.
- •Reflection - MulanThe one problem with this song is that the Christina Aguilera version is more famous than the movie version.
- •Just Around the Riverbend - PocahontasColors of the Wind is more famous but this song is actually better.
- •Part of That World - The Little MermaidClearly the best one!!! I have sung this in the shower more times than could ever be counted.