FAT GIRL'S GUIDE TO CHUB RUB
Do your thighs rub together? I'm here to help!
- •I don't believe in wearing pants in the summer. But chafing is the worsttttt.
- •But don't let that stop you from the adorable sun dress of your dreamsHere I am in my fav dress with its galaxy pattern with my best friend and NPR's pop culture happy hour crew (lol)
- •Step one is wear bike shortsSome people don't like doing this which I don't understand? If you have shorts on you don't have to worry about flashing people? It's FREEDOM. might I recommend
- •Jockey slip shortsThey are SUPER light and comfy and don't make me sweat at all. I used to get these really cheap bike shorts from Modells but they don't make them anymore and these are way better.
- •Then for extra back up try:
- •Monistat Anti-Chafing CreamJust bought a ton of this on Amazon. Great for when I'm wearing a romper or denim shorts, and makes any rogue chafing that may occur feel better.
- •Body GlideI don't like this as much as the Monistat stuff but it's not bad. Probably wouldn't use it without shorts though.
- •Caldesene PowderShould chafing occur, this will make you feel better when you get home.
- •BE FREEI did not buy this dress but I did look cute in it. I did buy the red shorts though.