IF A SANDWICH WERE NAMED AFTER ME, IT WOULD BE...
Add your own!
- •The VictoriaA banh mi sandwich with vegetarian chicken, just a little bit of jalepeno, and a nice dollop of mayo (and cucumber, carrots and cilantro). Served with tater tots.
- •The LexieA grilled cheese with tons of cheese, served with fries and two pickles.Suggested by @lexie_elyse
- •The JANJANGrilled Sourdough with avocado, bacon and fresh ripe tomato. Optional cheese. And served with 🍷Suggested by @jannychan
- •The CourtneyA Grilled Cheese with Gruyere, Ham, Caramelized Onions, and Fig Jam.Suggested by @NeighborFoodie
- •The KariCorned beef, pastrami and chopped liver with spicy mustard on rye bread with a dill pickle on the side. Grew up in CT but now live in GA. I miss deli food. 😢Suggested by @tenpea
- •The Ipha...I don't really care what's on it, as long as I get to eat it. This big girl is not picky.Suggested by @Thunderpaws
- •The KaelliopeSkip the sandwich entirely and just have a big plate of perfectly cooked 5Guys style fries. A variety of dipping sauces optional (all wheat free, of course, since I'm allergic🙃)Suggested by @kaelliope
- •The Katea breakfast sandwich with just bacon and egg on a bagel! to die forSuggested by @katevh