IF CHRIS EVANS WERE MY BOYFRIEND
Could you imagine
- •He'd make me waffles some Saturdays. Not every Saturday because that would be too much.
- •He'd never feel weird about buying tampons at Duane Reade
- •When he came home from a long trip, he'd sneak home a day early to surprise me
- •He'd learn to make one complicated vegetarian meal extremely well to impress me
- •He'd come to my improv shows and bring me one flower, because more would be too fussy, and not make a big deal out of it
- •We would wear matching sweaters at Christmas, but it would look tongue-in-cheek and cute instead of weird
- •We'd send each other goofy snapchat selfies all day
- •He'd watch Gilmore Girls with me and agree that the resemblance between Sebastian Stan and Christopher is almost creepy.
- •We'd spend a week on Cape Cod on the beach drinking beer, but it wouldn't be obnoxious and we'd never be hungover
- •The subway would always be on time. I don't know why.
- •I'd flirt with Robert Downey Jr. and Chris wouldn't feel threatened or weird
- •We'd be friends with William and Kate. I don't know how we would meet them but I am positive this would happen.
- •HELLO THIS LIST WAS THE PRODUCT OF AN ONGOING DAYDREAM I HAD THAT I THEN TURNED INTO A SCREENPLAY. I WROTE A SCREENPLAY BYE