IF THEY MADE AN AMERICAN "LOVE ACTUALLY," I WOULD CAST...
Alright so obviously America has tried this with He's Just Not That Into You (the least bad one), Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve, Mother's Day. But pretend hypothetically America could make an ensemble Christmas romcom that didn't suck. This is who I'd want in it.
- •Tom HanksThe only thing that can fix this broken world is a Tom Hanks Christmas rom com.
- •Anthony MackieAdorbs.
- •Oscar IsaacNow picture him in a Santa hat.
- •Gina RodriguezGina is the definition of holiday spirit. Look it up. I'll wait.
- •Mindy and BeejTHIS IS THE PHOTO THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU SEARCH "MINDY AND BEEJ" IN THIS APP TELL ME ITS NOT DESTINY THAT THEY'RE IN A CHRISTMAS MOVIE.
- •Meryl StreepThe closest thing America has to Emma Thompson.
- •Paige from The AmericansThese movies always need a kid plot and she's my favorite tv kid.
- •RettaJust put Retta in everything thanks.
- •Amber TamblynHonestly she should just be in more stuff.
- •Phoebe and JessicaListen I haven't given any thought to what the plot of this movie would be besides CHRISTMAS LOVE but it's my movie so I can just put in whoever I want.
- •Those kids from Moonrise KingdomFor the kid plot
- •Jason SchwartzmanHe can have the Mr. Bean role.
- •Adam PallyOk maybe he has some sort of Hanukkah themed plot where he realizes he loves Mindy's character. Adam and Mindy just have such good chemistry and also more things should be about Hanukkah.
- •Robert Downey JrNeeds to do more rom coms. Would be the curmudgeon who eventually comes around to Christmas
- •Constance WuAs the Hugh Grant.
- •MeAs Tom Hanks' best friend